Design Thinking is People-centred problem-solving tool which focuses on User, Collaboration, Cocreation and Stakeholder and their feedback to for Creativity and Innovation. The key to the process is empathizing with the users to uncover unmet needs by understanding their beliefs, values, motivations, behaviors, pains, gains and challenges and to provide innovative solution concepts.
- Understand and apply the Design Thinking concept
- To work in a team to visualize and design a possible new product or service and to assess the market, business and technical merits of that concept
- To learn to listen to the voice of a customer (VoC) and empathize with them
- To be able to assess risks in design assignments.
Who Should Attend
Design and Development Managers
Business Process Engineer
Strategic / Problem Solving Managers
Benefits of Attending
Innovation is a positive change. Innovation is moving forward and responding to the massive amounts of change we are encountering. In order to thrive as a company and/or individual, positive change and forward movement are key. Everyone needs innovation to be able to change as the world around us changes. Design thinking helps us to be more successful with our change by designing for and with the people we create our products, services, and programs…our customers and users!
Following are some of the Benefits of this Program:
- Learn new techniques for working together, idea generating and processing, and a new way of thinking about the process of innovation.
- Learn what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable.
- Learn to make decisions based on what future customers really want instead of relying only on historical data or making risky bets based on instinct instead of evidence.
Introduction to Design Thinking
Introduction to Design Thinking, It is the only designer who thinks this way, The Need to be people-centered, People Centred Design Methodology
Examine and Reflect on the Problem, Reconsider and arrive at the right problem to solve, Strategic Priorities, Activity System, Stakeholder Mapping
Research and Analysis
Research with Users and their Contexts, Question Framing and Conducting Research, Use Stories and Themes, Personas, Insight Statements, How might we Questions, Design Strategy Statement, Affinity Diagram, Conceptual Map, Guiding Criteria, Empathy Map, Blueprint.
Concepting and Building
Generating Ideas-Co Creation, Decision Matrix, Top Five Ideas, Bundle Ideas and Create Concept, Volumetric Model, Staging, Scenarios and Storyboards, Rapid Prototyping, Service Prototyping
Testing, Refining, and Pitching
Importance of Testing with People, Testing Your Design with People, Conducting the Usability Test,
Record Results, Enhance, Retest and Refine Design, Create a Pitch for your Design
1- Leading Ride Control Manufacturer
2- Leading Automotive HVAC Manufacturer
3- Automotive Gear Manufacturer
4- India’s Largest Jewelry Manufacturer
5- Medical Diagnostic Equip Manufacturer
6- Leading Electric Vehicle Manufacturer
Know Your Trainer
Know your trainer
B Tech from IIT Roorkee, PGDM from IIM Calcutta and is an Ex IES officer with intensive experience in various sector. He is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
He has helped manufacturing companies turn-around by implementing, Design Methodologies, Breakthrough Innovations, New Product Development, and Manufacturing Excellence through Lean, Six Sigma, Mfg Strategy.
He is a passionate reader and has the inclination to solve complex business.