Leadership skills are the strengths and abilities individuals demonstrate that help the oversee processes, guide initiatives and steer their employees toward the achievement of goals. Leadership skills are an essential component in positioning executives to make thoughtful decisions about their organization’s mission and goals, and properly allocate resources to achieve those directives. Valuable leadership skills include the ability to delegate, inspire and communicate effectively.
After going through Leadership Skill training participants will understand and learn about:
- Learn core leadership principles and skills in key capability areas.
- Learn how to effectively accomplish work through others.
- Understand how to build and sustain confidence.
- Learn the art of negotiating effectively with people.
- Learn better ways to build a strong and united team.
- Understand how to develop plans that result in success.
Who Should Attend :
Top Managements Supervisors
Team Leaders Project Managers
HR Managers Quality Managers
Benefits of Attending
Effective leaders are essential to any organization. They can help build strong teams within a business and ensure projects, initiatives or other work functions are performed successfully.
Because the skills of a leader involve multiple interpersonal and communication skills, anyone can exercise and hone their leadership abilities.
Leadership Skill training workshop will offer following benefits:
- Be able to choose the most effective and appropriate leadership style.
- Identify leadership strengths and development needs.
- Create leadership development goals and define a leadership style.
- Be able to create employee-friendly policies within the organization.
- Establish communication channels and build trust with their teams.
- Recognize that leadership is an ongoing learning process.
- Be able to effectively formulate and implement leadership strategies.
Developing a Leader
Individual Leadership Development, Leadership Styles and Agility, The Mindset of a Leader, The Leadership Values, The principles of leadership, How people lead and influence others, Types of power leaders possess, Techniques for developing power, Attributes of effective leaders, Understand global leadership
Interpersonal Leadership Skill
Active Listening, Aggressive, Passive , Assertiveness, Developing Empathic Attunement, Engaging in Collaborative Behaviors, Coaching for Better Performance
Developing a Winning Team
Understanding Team Dynamics
Improving Team Effectiveness
Team Building Exercises
Define strategic leadership, Integrate leadership and the strategic process, Become a better strategic leader
Characteristics of ethical leaders, Recognize why ethical leadership is important, Analyze the role of power in ethical leadership, Become an ethical leader
Decision Making, Delegation, and Problem Solving
Decision making elements, Making decisions with confidence, S.M.A.R.T. outcome criteria, Common pitfalls in effective decision making
Organizational Leadership Management
Managing Change within the Organization
Impacting Organizational Culture
Enhancing Leadership Influence
Developing Organizational Commitment and Meaning
Feedback From Past Participants
“The trainer guidance has helped us to understand how emotions affect others and ensures that people lead efficiently and considerately.”
“This workshop helped us to discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation.”
“This workshop had the knowledge about developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly effective.”