Behavior Based Safety Course | BBS Training
Enroll in our Behavior Based Safety Course for a transformative BBS Training experience. Dive into the principles and methodologies of Behavior Based Safety, equipping yourself with the skills to foster a proactive safety culture. Through interactive sessions and real-world applications, this course ensures you can implement effective strategies to enhance workplace safety.
Elevate your knowledge and contribute to a safer work environment by joining our comprehensive Behavior Based Safety Course.
The objective of our Behavior Based Safety Course is to equip participants with in-depth knowledge and practical skills in BBS Training. Learn to identify, analyze, and positively influence workplace behaviors for enhanced safety. This course empowers individuals to implement effective BBS strategies, fostering a proactive safety culture within organizations.
Who Should Attend
- Safety Managers/Officers
- Frontline Employees
- HR Professionals
- Anyone involved in Safety Responsibilities
Benefits of Attending
Participating in the Behavior-Based Safety Course and BBS Training offers a transformative experience. Gain a deep understanding of safety principles, intervention strategies, and risk sensitivity.
Benefits of Attending the Behavioral Based Safety Course:
- Comprehensive Understanding
- Effective Intervention
- Safety Improvement
- Enhanced Awareness
- Risk Sensitivity
- Individual Approach
- Team Dynamics
Enhance awareness, individual and team dynamics, and contribute to a safer work environment. Benefit from organizational insights and learn effective safety management strategies.
– What is Behavioral Safety
– Aims & Benefits of Behavioral Safety
– Behavior Laws
2. Why Behavioral Safety Important?
– Why Focus on Unsafe Behavior
– Why do People Behave Safety?
– How is Unsafe Behavior Prevented?
– Achieving Improvements in Safety Behavior
– Putting a Behavioral Safety Initiative into Operation
3. Safety Awareness
– Awareness and alertness
– Too much focus: inattentional blindness
– High stress and safety behavior
– Why safety always needs effort
4. Risk Sensitivity
– Creating Risk Sensitivity
– Reducing Risk Sensitivity – Habituation
– The Combined Effect of Newness and Sensitivity
– Enhancing Risk Understanding
5. Influencing Safety Behavior via An Individual Approach
– What is a Safety Buddy?
– Who Can Play the Role of Safety Buddy? What Competences are
Required for a Safety Buddy?
– What are the Activities of a Safety Buddy?
– The Safety Buddy and His Influence on Self-imag
6. Influencing Safety Behavior via a Team Approach
– What Makes a Group of People A Team or A Family?
– How does Mirroring Work?
– Mirroring and Team Culture
– Mirror Systems and Behavioral Change
– The Scope of Mirroring
7. Influencing Safety Behavior via An Organizational Approach
– The Role of Management
– Management as A Model
– Managing Stress
– Managing the Readiness to Take Risks
– Managing an Enhancing Safety Atmosphere
Feedback From Past Participants
The Behavioral Based Safety Course was a game-changer! Practical strategies and engaging discussions made the learning experience valuable.
Interactive sessions and real-world examples made the content relatable. A must for anyone serious about workplace safety.
The Behavioral Based Safety Course was well-structured, covering diverse aspects of safety behavior.