Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Training | HIRA
HIRA training focuses on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, providing participants with essential skills to identify potential risks in various environments. This comprehensive program covers the systematic analysis of workplace hazards and guides participants in assessing and managing associated risks.
By the end of HIRA Training, participants will have a deep understanding of risk mitigation strategies and be well-equipped to create safer work environments. This training is crucial for organizations committed to maintaining a secure and compliant workplace.
The primary objective of HIRA training is to equip participants with the essential skills to systematically identify workplace hazards and assess associated risks. This program aims to instill a proactive risk management mindset, ensuring participants can contribute effectively to creating and maintaining a safe working environment through hazard identification and risk assessment strategies.
Who Should Attend
- Safety Professionals
- Supervisors and Managers
- Health and Environment Personnel
- Site Engineers and Technicians
- HR and Compliance Officers
- Emergency Response Teams
Benefits of Attending
Attending Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Training (HIRA) provides participants with a comprehensive understanding and practical skills, including:
- Industrial Hazards Introduction
- Safety Culture Concepts
- Workplace Hazard Analysis
- Hazard Control Mechanisms
- Safety Improvement Tools
- TMS HIRA Framework
- Residual Risk Control
HIRA training ensures participants are well-versed in hazard identification, risk assessment methodologies, and practical application, contributing to a safer and more efficient industrial environment.
1. Introduction to Industrial Hazards
– Identification of HAZARDs
– Hazard Classification
– Accident Equation
– Heinrich Pyramid Concept
– Fundamental Theories of Accidents
2. Different Approach of Workplace Hazard Analysis
– Practical Example based Discussion
– Near-miss Awareness
– Tool Box Talk
3. Hazard Control Mechanism
– Preventive & Corrective Approach
– Non conformance Mitigation Plan & NC Investigation as per industrial
4. Safety Improvement Tools & Industrial Standard Awareness
-Work Permit System (WAH, Excavation, Electrical Isolation, Hot Work)
– Mechanical & Electrical Safety Guidelines, Industrial IS Standards
– Major Sections of Emergency Preparedness Plan Documentation (EPP)
5. Understanding of Standard Template & TMS HIRA Framework
– Understanding of HIRA Terminologies Top Event
– Step by Step Function & Activity wise HAZARD Mapping
– Quantitative Risk Assessment
– Opportunities Mapping, RPN Calculation
– Risk Reduction Plan, Residual Risk Mapping
6. Model Area Study : Practical Exercise on HIRA Study at Real Workplace
– Few Critical Process Mapping for Model Study
– Workplace Hazard Identification
-Hazard Analysis Risk and Opportunities Mapping
– Hazard Control Mitigation Plan Development
– Responsibility Mapping
7. Crafting of Residual Risk Control Plan
– Residual Risk Mapping
– Expected Hazard Control Project Defining (Engineering & Administrative Control) Process Optimization for Elimination & Substitution of Hazard
– Tentative Investment and ROI Calculation Mechanism
Feedback From Past Participants
HIRA training exceeded expectations, offering a deep dive into industrial hazards and risk assessment methodologies.
The practical exercises, especially the model area study, provided valuable insights. The course’s focus on safety improvement tools and the TMS HIRA Framework equipped me to contribute significantly to a safer workplace.
The HIRA training provided a well-structured and detailed exploration of industrial hazards and risk assessment strategies.