Mechanical systems such as vehicle suspensions, robot manipulators, and spacecraft are often required to operate with high performances. Active vibration control is the important branch of control theory and application, which mainly combines active vibration control mechanism with advanced control algorithms to improve system performance and reduce the influence of vibrations.
After going through Vibration Control technical training participants will understand and learn about:
- Learn about the typical control measures and assessment of these control measures effectiveness.
- Understand basic principles in noise and vibration control.
- Learn the fundamental knowledge and skills in noise and vibration control.
- Understand about the effect of vibration on the human body.
- Learn about the fundamentals of vibration and applying them effectively to locate the Rotating Equipment faults.
- Understand how to select vibration control implementation techniques.
Who Should Attend :
Senior Managements Quality Managers
Project Managers Production Engineers
Senior Analysts Supervisors & Technicians
Maintenance Engineers Workplace Safety & Health Professionals
Benefits of Attending
In today’s fast-paced competitive business world, manufacturers are seeking every competitive advantage they possibly can to increase their production and minimize costs while maintaining product quality.
Vibration control has proven to be one of the most effective tools for identifying mechanical and electrical faults within machinery. The primary goal of vibration control is to overcome the faults within a machine.
Vibration Control technical training workshop will offer following benefits:
- Awareness of typical vibration levels for a range of machines.
- Understanding a basic range of VA techniques and single channel instrumentation.
- Define the parameters used to measure vibration motion and state the units used to express each parameter.
- Gaining practical approaches to practical vibration analysis and monitoring.
- Awareness of key International Standards covering vibration condition monitoring.
- Appreciating the need and importance of vibration control in mechanical design of machine parts that operate in vibratory conditions.
- Identify key components and describe vibration motion in a measurement plane.
Introduction to Cost of Core Quality
Introduction, Cost of Quality Origin, Characteristics of successful cost of quality implementations, Applying COQ to different business environments
Why Measure COQ
Understand the value of measuring and tracking Cost of Quality, Acknowledge and recognize “hidden” Costs of Quality, Understand the PAF Model for measuring COQ, Realize the significance Prevention activities play when striving to reduce COQ
Calculating Cost of Quality
Recognize the importance of gaining commitment for a COQ effort from Process Owners, Realize the valve of involving the Financial Department right at the start, Understand the sources of data for COQ measures, Be able to group COQ data into appropriate PAF categories, Key Performance Indicator, Measures, Metrics
Cost of Non Quality
Culture of Failure, Dependence of Detection, Failure Costs – External / Internal, Appraisal Costs – Culture of Inspection vs. Prevention, Inspection Types
Understand how to effectively track COQ performance, Be aware of the need to use data to prioritize improvement targets, Realize the importance of addressing the root cause or source of problems, Be able to apply the PDCA cycle to COQ efforts
Corrective Actions Against High Costs
Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Kaizen Overview, Know how to use “Approximation Values” for COQ inputs, Be able to calculate Cost of Quality for each of the PAF categories and convert those inputs into COQ %, Understand how to develop a COQ Reporting and Tracking System
Costs of Good Quality
Prevention Costs – Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Preventive Action – Statistical Stability, Prediction / Process Capability
Feedback From Past Participants
“The trainer guidance has helped us to understand how emotions affect others and ensures that people lead efficiently and considerately.”
“This workshop helped us to discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation.”
“This workshop had the knowledge about developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly effective.”