Online Programme On "Cost Reduction In Manufacturing"
. Thursday, 9 November, 2023 – Friday, 10 November, 2023
4 hours per day
2:30 p.m – 6:30 p.m.
In today’s competitive landscape, where organizations face shrinking bottom lines and diminishing profit margins, cost management has become a critical imperative. Businesses are actively seeking opportunities to reduce costs while ensuring the maintenance of product or service quality and their market positioning. Market-driven pricing pressures are compelling companies to streamline product development and manufacturing expenses to stay competitive.
After going through Cost Reduction in Manufacturing strategy training workshop participants will understand and learn about:
- Understand the rationale required for a cost reduction strategy.
- Learn about how to apply core tools of lean manufacturing in their business.
- Understand about the 10 steps automation strategy.
- Learn about the methods of implementing cost reduction measures.
- Understand about the cost reduction techniques
- Understand how to do the cost reduction through low-cost automation.
Cost Reduction in Manufacturing Strategy training workshop will offer following benefits:
- Use the cost strategic control system to reduce cost.
- Identification of cost reduction and business improvement opportunities.
- Greater awareness and control of everyday costs.
- Define the Costs, Cost Control / Reduction process.
- Identify Cost Saving Opportunities for your Company.
- Develop Strategies & Methods for the company to attain Cost Savings.
- Minimize inventory costs by focusing on defect prevention instead of detection.
Who should Attend/Target Audience:
Top Managements, Project Manager, Financial Managers, Operations Managers, Manufacturing Managers, Planning Managers, Product Line Managers
Google Meets Plateform