The manufacturing industry is an exciting sector which has lots of opportunities and challenges. Today in the business industry everybody needs an expert consulting firm where they know they are investing in the right firm. The consultant has intense global knowledge in the manufacturing sector for customer, material, and talent specific. Manufacturing consultant sector is very tough, but it revolves around lots of great opportunities. A new invention allows the product and process innovation which open the new growth segments. For tomorrow’s successful manufacturing enterprise will have a clear plan for every strategy, for every different customer, an innovative set of offerings, and a well-planned supply chain for every set of demand. With great experience in all the sub areas, Tetrahedron manufacturing services can help your organization to establish new growth to achieve its potential.
12 Center of Excellence
- Waste Identification ( TIMWOOD)
- 5S and Work Place Improvement
- Productivity Improvement ( VAPE or Unit Work / Employee)
- Line Balancing & Flexible Manufacturing
- One Piece Flow / Single Piece Flow
- Formation Ratio for Leveled Work Allocation
- Heijunka (Lean Production Planning)
- Lead Time Optimization
- Layout Design for Green Field Projects
- Layout Improvement for Existing Facility ( 30% Space Creation)
- Flow Simulation in Layout for Lean Management
- Structural Analysis for Plant Layout
- Implement ISO / IMS System
- COPQ Reduction
- Incoming Supplier Quality Improvement
- Statistical Quality Control and Improvement
- Quality Oriented Process Design
- Quality Process Documentation and Training
- Quality Abnormality Identification & Elimination
- Energy Cost Reduction and Carbon Foot Print Reduction
- Water Sustainability
- Process Innovation Focus Reduce Material Consumption
- Supply Chain Design and Cost Optimization
- Network Analysis & Routing Standardization
- Inventory Analysis & Optimization
- Lean Logistics System
- Logistics Cost Reduction
- Multi-modal Transport Analysis
- Transporter Negotiation
- FTL / PTL Analysis
- Identify Strategic Parameter for MIS
- Develop Interactive MIS Dash Board
- Reporting System – Periodic, On Demand, Exception & Deep Drill
- IT Enabled MIS System (Remote Accessibility)
- Decision Making Support to Management by MIS
- Manufacturing / Inventory / HR Data Analytics
- Time Study
–Observation / Inspection Time
- Motion Study
–POU ( Point of Use)
- MOST – Maynard Operation Sequence Technique
- New Supplier Identification & On-boarding
- Supplier Manufacturing Capability Audit
- Supplier Quality Audit
- Documentation Audit
- Support Supplier Cluster for Better Supplier Performance
- Supplier Manufacturing System Integration with Customer
- Business Process Mapping
- Business Process Improvement – 3D Approach
–Delay in process
–Deviation in Standard Process
–Duplication of Process
- New / Modified Process Simulation
- Manufacturing Process Audit
- Production Planning System Audit
- Process Efficiency Improvement Scope Analysis
- Manufacturing System Up-Gradation
- Bench-marking Comparison Analysis
- GAP – Analysis and Up-gradation Plan for Financial Impact
- Product and Part Costing
- Process Costing
- New Product Development Costing
- Manpower Investment Planning
- New Product Development
- NPD Process Design and Validation
- Market research for New Product Introduction
- NPD Investment Planning
- Engineering Design (2D + 3D)
- Product Assembly Simulation
- Structural, Thermal, Coupled Analysis
Why you want a consultant?
So, why you want a manufacturing consultant for your company?
- The strategic team never misses any single thing, which can be missed without hiring any consultant.
- Consultant regularly monitors the process and gives the new product on time with less cost structure.
- Consultant understands the changes which are dictated by the marketing team.
- The raw material source is highly secure for a lifetime and always obtained at a lower cost.
- Consultant looks after the upper management lower cost and they achieve without capital expenditure.
- Your annual revenue is monitored by a consultant, and they look after maintaining the output and quality.
- Quality always leads every company to customer satisfaction, and that what consultant want at the end of the project. If the company is satisfied with the result output, they are also satisfied in the end.
Is the above reality is different? We have a collective experience of more than 15 years on the boot of manufacturing and we continue to learn more.
Maybe you don’t want a manufacturing consultant to tell you what to do, but you might hire a consultant who will work with your team to help in rectifying the problem in the most efficient ways listed above. In other words, you don’t need to pay someone to be the boss of your plant team, in Tetrahedron we understand your plant team and work with the team for the betterment of your foundry. A consultant always has experience from other industries and gives the most effective suggestions. An experienced team with knowledge always led plant team goes a long way. With specific issue in specific process or materials, the right consultant can help quickly with utmost efficiency.
If you are facing issues with innovation in your project plant, you should hire a manufacturing consultant, who can provide you the best solution for your foundry. In this completion rising market, everybody has something new to sell, with this plant should not suffer any delay in work completion. Hiring an expert consultant is cannot be a weakness; this can turn out to be a growth factor. Sometimes, you manage leads and bring outside governance to the new phase of inside governance.