Autonomous Mobile Robots AMR are the fully autonomous vehicles that can navigate on a pre-defined path without any human intervention. There are various possible applications of these autonomous vehicles, as they are used in Self-driving cars, Autonomous delivery drones & fully automated vacuum cleaners that can be used for cleaning houses. Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services had developed a fully Autonomous Material Handling Equipment for transporting the materials on an industrial shop floor and thus reduce the variable & high material handling costs. Based on our past projects, Industries can reduce their material handling costs by at least 40% by implementing this solution.
Automated solution for reducing the material handling cost
Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services Pvt Ltd has been into the profession of solving complex business problems with our simple & low-cost automation solutions.In our past projects with industries from various sectors, we have identified the heavy variable costs & inconsistencies involved with material handling in any manufacturing industry. The industry is relying on manual labor to transport heavy loads be it raw material (RM), work in progress (WIP) or finished goods (FG) from one location within the shop floor to another location.
We have been helping manufacturing companies to reduce their operating costs through various simple & high returns on investment (ROI) solutions from the past couple of years. Working in the same direction, we have built our cost-effective Autonomous mobile robot solution Hercules-1000. It works on artificial intelligence AI-based computer vision technology, in which it creates a virtual map of the surroundings it is supposed to work. Afterward with the help of the SLAM algorithm developed completely by the TMS team, AMR identifies the shortest path to reach its destination.
Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) is equipped with intelligent sensors to detect the presence of any obstruction in between the path, to carefully reach its destination.
Main Features of AMR:
- Payload of 1000kgs
- Lowest Operating cost AMR in the country
- Collaborative Robots
- Lead Acid & Lithium Ion battery option available
- Easy to re-program to new routes
- Needs no dedicated path
- Artificial intelligence-based system
- Wireless or Wi-Fi mode of communication
- Long-range battery
- Speed of this vehicle is Walking Speed at 1.5 meters/sec.
- Three direction ( Sides & Back) infrared/Laser sensor based obstacle detection System
- Front & Rear emergency stop buttons
- Bi-Directional bumpers for additional safety
- Turning radius less than 1 meter
- No specific maintanance team required
- 24*7 Response
- 100% made in India Parts
- Floor Type : Standard concrete warehouse flooring with or without epoxy or surface hardeners
- Mode of Communication: Wireless / Wi-fi / Mobile Application
Specifications of AMR :