“Art of Delegation” is a behavior that a successful leader should obey. It is not only about delegating the work or task to team members but also make a suitable condition to make the task successfully completed in a favorable condition and within a timeline.
After going through Art of Delegation training participants will understand and learn about:
- Strategy to prioritize and Delegate the tasks
- Techniques to track and evaluate the tasks based on their skills
- To coach and empower the team members
- Arranging resources and working situations for successful work completion.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Process and Planning Manager
- Production Manager
- Sales Manager
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Benefits of Attending
It is very difficult to handle all the activities by a single person when it comes to teamwork. In this situation, Leader can delegate the tasks to their team member as per their skills and capabilities.
The art of Delegation training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Utilize the People skills
- Develop the skills in the employees required to complete a task.
- Employee get motivated if they have interested and challenging tasks
- Leaders get more than enough time to focus on another important task.
- The skills and interests of the employee are highlighted and sharpen.
- The accomplishment of organizational goals and good opportunities for the employee’s career.
- Feedback to the team member for their skill improvement
1. What is delegation?
– Definition of delegation
– Why managers don’t delegate
2.The effects and benefits of good delegation
– Benefits of effective delegation
– Managers past experiences of delegation
– Key principles for effective delegation
3.How to delegate effectively
– The art of delegation – six steps to effective delegation
– Delegation preparation checklist
– Assigning tasks for delegation
4.Communicating delegated task
– Delegation communication checklist
– Conveying delegated task to the team member
5.Recording and prioritizing delegated tasks
– Recording and prioritizing long and short term goals and tasks
– Completing action plans for the delegated task
6.Monitoring progress and giving feedback
– Asking questions to review progress
– Reviewing performance
– Giving feedback and recognition
7.Applying the learning
– Identifying core team skills using Team Skills Matrix
– Identifying tasks for delegation
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helped us to prioritize and delegate the task.”
“This workshop helped a way to evaluate the efficiency of the employees based on their skill sets.”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to achieve organizational and personal goals with the most efficient structure.”