Electric Vehicles (Electric Vehicle Course)) have been available in the market for the last 110 years. During the first stage of vehicles’ development, there were only two competitors, internal combustion engine (ICE) and EV. The EV was a lead vehicle compared to ICE until 1930; after that time the panorama changed due to the maturity of gasoline.
After going through Electric Vehicle technical training participants will:
- Understand the strategy for electric two-wheeler vehicles (e2w) globally focusing on the major markets such as China, Europe, and the US.
- Understand the electrical vehicle functions and will be able to recognize various components required for different electrical vehicles.
- Understand the requirement for the infrastructure, including various charging and power distribution solutions, required for electrical vehicles.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Managements
- Project Managers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Heads
- Production Managers
- Process Managers
- R & D Engineer
- Supply Chain & Logistics
Benefits of Attending
The objective of the electric vehicle training courses is to provide the participants with knowledge of Electric Vehicle and other Zero-Emission Vehicles, Electric Vehicle Architecture Design, Internal Combustion Engine v/s Electric Vehicle, Battery Management Solution. Also to introduce them to Global Trends in Electric Vehicles, Government Policy and Start-ups in various countries like China, India, Europe, and the US.
Electric Vehicle technical training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Enhance participant’s role as decision-makers and understand the proper business behind setting up a new portfolio of the EV industry.
- Help them understand and analyze different potential adoption of EVs in the Indian market which will lead to multiple business opportunities across the EV value chain.
- Put them in a better position to discuss the relevant business issues with senior management in their organization.
1. Global Trends in Electric Vehicles
– Global Scenario for Electric Vehicle
– Market trends in China & European countries
2. Electric Vehicles in India- Government Policy
– Electric Vehicles in Indian Market
– Government policies for supporting EV in India
– Consumer demands for EV
3. Electric Vehicles in India- Start-ups
– Startups working in the field of EV & related technologies
– Brief description of other emerging electric vehicle manufacturer
4. Energy Storage Solutions(ESS) & Battery Management Solution
– Cell Types (Lead Acid/Li/NiMH)
– Battery charging and discharging calculation
– Cell Selection and sizing
– Introduction to the Battery Management System
– Need for BMS in Electric Vehicle
5. Electric Vehicles charging station
– Type of Charging station
– Selection, and Sizing of charging station
– Components of charging station
– Single line diagram of charging station
6. Internal Combustion Engine v/s Electric Vehicle
– Comparison between IC Engine vehicles & EV in terms of Commercials, ROI, Durability, Life-cycle costing, Characteristics, Performance, Environmental Impact, Government hurdles & Subsidies.
7. Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEVs)
– Introduction to Zero-Emission Vehicles ZEVs
– Types of ZEVs
– Hydrogen Cell Vehicles
– Hybrid Vehicles
– Type of Hybrid Vehicles
– Components of Hybrid Vehicles
8. Electric Vehicle Architecture Design
– Types of Electric Vehicle and their components
– Motor Drivers & controllers used in EVs
– Safety features trending in Electric Vehicles
– Electrical protection, and system requirement
– Photovoltaic solar-based EV design
– Battery Electric vehicle (BEV)
Feedback From Past Participants
The course has changed my mindset regarding the Electric Vehicle as an alternate source for travelling other than the Internal combustion engine.
Giving overall idea about the social, environmental, and technological aspects of Electric Mobility and its future. Videos and Animations are very good.
The trainer’s guidance has helped us to take remarkable steps regarding the strategy and technology behind electric vehicles.