“Competency Mapping” is a process of identifies key competencies for an organization and/or a job and incorporating those competencies throughout the various processes (i.e., job evaluation, training, recruitment) of the organization. It helps to find strengths and weaknesses of individuals and plan accordingly.
After going through Competency Mapping training participants will understand and learn about:
- Identify the best-customized competency model for their industry
- Conduct or Support implementing the competency model
- Ask the right questions and select the right candidate during an interview
Who Should Attend
- Plant Head
- Human Resources
- Production and Planning Manager
- Sales Manager
- Project Manager
- Operation Manager
Benefits of Attending
For an organization’s sustenance and profitability, the capability of employees plays a very important role. The progressive companies ensure that the employees’ competencies must be aligned to the organization’s vision, mission objectives, and goals.
Competency Mapping training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Helps to Select right candidate for the right Work
- It’s easy to efficiently Evaluate work of any Individual
- JD, KRA, KPIs helps to make transparency of Job and responsibilities of respective individuals.
- Providing required help, support and facilities to employee to perform and achieve goal effectively.
-What is a Competency?
-Competency v/s Skills, History of the competency approach
-Popular Competency Models
-Importance of Analyzing Competencies,
2.Types Of Competencies
-What are the Types of Competencies?
-Understanding Core Competence
-Popular Core Competencies
-Understanding Leadership Competencies, Popular Leadership Competencies
-Understanding Functional Competencies, Popular Functional Competencies
-Examples of Competencies used
3.Job Analysis & Job Description
-What s Competency Mapping?
-How to Conduct a Job Analysis?
-Parts of the Job Analysis process
-Understanding the Position Information Questionnaire (PIQ)
-What is a Job Description?
-Developing a Competency-based Job Description
4.Components Of Competency
-Skill, Knowledge, Motive, Trait, Self-Concept
-Iceberg Model of Competency
-Operant & Respondent Traits of Competency
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helps us to achieve organizational goals more efficiently.”
“Defining the JD, KRA KPIs is a most important part for the selecting candidates.”
“It helps to learn how to modify the competency mapping to select the right candidate for the right job.”
“This workshop helps us to define the role and responsibilities of an individual.”