Industry 4.0 and advanced manufacturing 4.0 both are topics of high international relevance. They are currently the topic of intense debate both in the academic literature and in the practical context of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
As per a recent survey of top CEOs of manufacturing companies, suppliers who are prepared for this 4th revolution will be able to attract more business and customers. Hence Indian Manufacturing companies must get prepared for Industry 4.0 to reap the benefit of “Connected Business”.
The fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) is now the “must-have” for Indian Manufacturing Companies. And some manufacturers are already taking the lead. This session explains what are the focus area to secure value and create a competitive advantage in today’s environment.
This session will help companies to evaluate the applicability of Industry 4.0, develop a strategy, and implement Industry 4.0 for improving their overall organizational performance.
Who Should Attend
- CEO, COO, CPO, CHRO, CTO
- All Senior Manager
- Operation and Supply Chain Manager
- ERP Professionals / Engineers
- Maintenance Manager
- PPC head and Engineers
- Management Representative
- Quality Manager
- NPD Managers
Benefits of Attending
Industry 4.0 courses will enable the participants to think and execute how Industry 4.0 will help them in deep and fundamental business challenges like changing customer preferences, cost and capital pressures, shorter product lifecycles, new sources of disruptive competition, and an incessantly quickening pace of business
Industry 4.0 courses will help the participants to-
- Map the existing business process as per Industry 4.0 applicability and focus organizational performance measurement.
- Valuate the present system and develop a deep understanding of how Industry 4.0 is going to help them in Organizational Performance.
- Develop Pilot projects for Industry 4.0 to showcase the Business Impact and deploy pilot learning to other areas of business.
- Create alignment between corporate strategy and Industry 4.0 roadmap and develop 1Yr – 3Yr – 5 Yr Roadmap for Execution.
- Identify the barriers and challenges and be ready to address these during the implementation of Industry 4.0.
- Create robust change management plans and think carefully about the people, governance and cultural impacts of Industry 4.0 decisions.
- Train and hand-hold other team members to understand and prepare for execution.
1. Introduction to Industry 4.0
– Understand what is Industry 4.0
– How Industry 4.0 is going to redefine Your industry
– Industry 4.0 and global trends
– India gearing up for Industry 4.0
2. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Additive Manufacturing
– Introduction to Additive Manufacturing
– Design Optimization for Additive Manufacturing
– Different techniques and Material trends in Additive Manufacturing
– Case Study on Additive Manufacturing
3. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Autonomous Robot
– Introduction to Collaborative robot Co-bots
– Controlled Robot to Collaborative Robots Co-bot
– Application of co-bots in welding
– Assembly & material handling operations
– Simulation of Autonomous Robot
– Case Study
4. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Artificial Intelligence
– What is a digital intelligent system
– Learn about Machine Learning
– Understand NLP-Natural Language Processing
– What is AI-First Strategy and global trends, Case Studies
5. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0:Augmented Reality
– What is Augmented Reality
– Virtuality Continuum
– How AR is changing the user experience
– Application of AR in an industrial environment
– Future trends in AR
– Introduction to Mixed reality
– Microsoft Holo Lens
– Google Glass
– AR/ VR in the digital factory
6. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0:Big Data & BlockChain
– What is Big Data and Big Data Analytics
– Characteristics of Big Data
– Use of Big Data in Digitization of Manufacturing
– Application of Big Data across Industry and Sectors
– Challenges in Big Data applications
– Blockchain & its applications in supply chain & material tracking
– Concept of Cryptocurrency Bit-Coin & IOTA
7. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: IOT
– What is the Industrial Internet of things (IIOT)
– 7 Principles of IoT
– Standardization for IoT–ISA 95
– LoRaWAN & its application in Digital factories
– Enterprise asset management EAM for predictive maintenance & worker safety
8. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Simulation
– Introduction to Simulation
– Concept of Digital Twin in the digital factory
– Using Simulation for prototype development
– Lifecycle Management of product & other business decisions
– Case Study
9. Robotics Process Automation (RPA) in Digital Factory
– What is RPA
– How it can change the way HR & Finance work in a digital factory
– Introduction to Task Bots
– Meta Bots & IQ Bots
– How to identify the process to be automated through RPA
10. Building Blocks of Digitalization in Manufacturing: Industrial Cyber Security
– Introduction to Industrial Cyber Security and IEC 62443
– Understanding Different Discussion on Recent Major Industrial Cyber Security Attack
– Responsibility for making a safe & secure system.
11. Making Blue-Print for Industry 4.0
– Industry 4.0 Vision 2020
– Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat and GAP analysis for competition and Innovation
– Redefining Your strategy for Industry 4.0 Deploying Strategy Map
– Identifying Enablers and projects
– Understanding key features of ISA 95 Standard
12. Possible Future Factories: Various Case Scenarios
– Case 1: Components as Information Carriers
– Case 2: Efficient Production
– Case 3: Additive Manufacturing
– Case 4: Digital Warehousing Operations
– Case 5: Servitization of Manufacturing
Feedback From Past Participants
Our approach toward Quality has changed a lot. The results are visible when the OEM customers appreciated our quality rating.
This session is highly recommended for all manages to develop a more structured approach towards quality.
The real-time examples shared by the trainer are very useful as we could relate to what we were doing back in our company.