Quality Control System
Quality control can be defined as a “component of quality management focused on fulfilling quality requirements.“ Quality control is more the inspection aspect of quality management.
An alternate definition is “the operational techniques and activities used to fulfill requirements for quality.
After going through Quality Control System training participants will understand and learn about:
- To establish the desired quality standards which are acceptable to the customers.
- Discover flaws or variations in the raw materials and the manufacturing processes in order to ensure smooth and uninterrupted production.
- Evaluate the methods and processes of production and suggest further improvements in their functioning
- Why inspection cost reduction by the quality control system.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Safety Specialists
- Loss Control Managers
- Safety Managers
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Safety Coordinators
Benefits Of Attending
Quality control may be defined as an industrial management technique or group of techniques by means of which products of uniform acceptable quality are manufactured.
It is concerned with making things right rather than discovering and rejecting those made wrong.
Quality Control System training will offer the following benefits:
- Making operational processes streamline to improve quality.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Use Your Resources More Effectively
- Lower Your Inspection Costs.
- Increase Morale
- Improved Production Methods
- Products are Uniform
– What is Quality Assurance & Quality Control
– Difference between Quality Assurance & Quality Control
– The Meaning of Quality & Quality Improvement
– Management Aspects of Quality Improvement
– The Link Between Quality & Productivity
– Quality Costs
– What is Six Sigma
– Why Six Sigma is Required Today
– Six Sigma Methodology
– DMAIC Process
2. Inference About Process Quality
– Statistics and Sampling Distributions
– Point Estimation of Process Parameters
– Statistical Inference for a Single Sample
– Statistical Inference for Two Samples
– What If There Are More Than Two Populations?
– The Analysis of Variance
– Linear Regression
3. Advanced Statistical Process Quality Control
– Recap of Control Charts for Variables & Attributes
– The Cumulative Sum Control Chart
– The Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Control Chart
– Detection of the inspection system
– Statistical Process Control
for Short Production Run
– Control Charts for Multiple-Stream Processes
4. Acceptance Sampling for Attributes
– Single-Sampling Plans for Attributes
– Double, Multiple, and Sequential Sampling
– The Dodge–Romig Sampling Plans
5. Acceptance Sampling for Variables
-Acceptance Sampling by Variables
-Designing a Variables Sampling Plan with a
Specified OC Curve
6. Measurement System Analysis
– Properties of Measurement System
– Measurement System Analysis for Variables
– Measurement System Analysis for Attributes
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helped us to minimize inspection cost of production.”
“This workshop had the knowledge to improve the products and service.”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to improve customer quality satisfaction.”