Quality Training or Design for Quality is used to design the product that delights the customer experience, provides the product that can compete over various quality factors, and also provide a long-lasting and durable product/Service. This play very important role to gain customer trust and long term customer.
After going through Product Design Quality training, participants will understand and learn about:
- Learn about Tool and Techniques required to Design for the quality and why is Important
- Understand the roles of six sigma, FMEA, Engineering, and Drawing
- Learn about analysis of PFD, design manufacturability, and assembly of Product
- Learn about tools for Product and Process Design, Develop and validation.
Who Should Attend
- Plant Head
- Quality Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Project Managers
Benefits of Attending
To Reduce production and Quality cost, the significant role of Better Design. Better Design also reduces the time, manufacturing, and assembly issues.
DFQ workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Data collection is the most important part to produce a quality product that meets the customer’s expectations and requirements.
- Reduce the factor that increases the cost
- Defining the Control limits or tolerance, help to improve the quality.
- Designing helps to define the best and optimistic process and functionality.
- Testing and Validating the process and product helps to gain more customer trust.
- Validating the product before delivering to the end customer help to minimize complaint from the customer end or reduce the product rejection at customer end.
– Introduction to DfX
– Introduction to Quality
– Introduction to Robustness
– Introduction to Six Sigma Concept
2.Quality Loss Function
– Basic Concepts of Quality Loss Function
– Types of Quality Loss Function and SN Ratio
– Linking Quality and Robustness
– Design for Six Sigma – Stages
4.Quality Function Deployment
– Concepts of QFD
– Understanding the Quality Function Deployment Process
– Voice of Customer, Needs, and Solutions
– Quality Function Deployment Matrix
– House of Quality
5.Product Design and Development
– Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
– Design for Manufacturability and Assembly
– Design Verification, Design Reviews
– Prototype Build – Control Plan, Engineering Drawings (Including Math Data)
– Engineering Specifications
6.Process Design and Development
– Packaging Standards and Specifications
– Product/Process Quality System Review
– Process Flow Chart, Floor Plan Layout, Characteristics Matrix
– Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Pre-Launch Control Plan
– Process Instructions, Measurement Systems Analysis Plan
– Preliminary Process Capability Study Plan, Management Support
7.Product and Process Validation
– Significant Production Run, Measurement Systems Analysis
– Preliminary Process Capability Study, Production Part Approval
– Production Validation Testing, Packaging Evaluation
– Production Control Plan, Quality Planning Sign-Off and Management Support
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helps to increase the successes rate”
“This training helps to learn how to integrate customer expectations and technical aspects .”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to track the defect and reduce it.”
“This workshop helped us to learn techniques for validation and testing.”