Virtual reality (VR) is a computer-generated scenario that simulates a realistic experience. The immersive environment can be similar to the real world in order to create a lifelike experience grounded in reality or sci-fi.
Virtual reality technology has enabled humans to face anything at any place at any point in time. It feels like we are in a virtual world and feels the earth around us reasonably.
After going through Virtual Reality courses, participants will understand and learn about:
- Learn the physical principles of VR including display, optics, and orientation tracking.
- Understand how comfort & presence play a role in VR development.
- Learn the basics of 3D graphics, how we create objects, and how to lay them out to create an environment.
- Understand the different platforms currently available for VR development.
- Learn how to view, inspect, and gain a basic understanding of the Unity platform interface.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Management
- Project Managers
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Heads
- Process Managers
- Production Engineers
- Quality Managers
- Research and Development Engineers
Benefits of Attending
Virtual reality courses are one of the most highly requested skill sets in the job market, and this specialization will give you an introduction to the subject and key skills in the field and also VR highly demand in the manufacturing Industry. Participants will hear from world-leading professionals and industry experts, use Unity to develop their own VR environment, and end the specialization by creating their first VR game.
Virtual Reality technical training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Discover the fundamentals of Virtual Reality, the hardware and history, different applications, and the psychology and challenges of the medium.
- Explore how you interact with a VR world, including the concepts and technologies of VR Interaction.
- Utilize the skills you have learned to create your own VR game or project.
- Exploring the future possibilities of using VR for various industries. It is an advanced way of visualization.
- To develop a range of interpreting scenarios (e.g. Business meeting room) that can be run in different modes.
– Course mechanics
– Goals and VR definitions
– Historical perspective
– Birds-eye view (general)
– Birds-eye view (hardware)
– Birds-eye view (software)
– Birds-eye view (sensation and perception)
2. Geometry of Virtual Worlds 1
– Geometric modelling
– Transforming models
– Matrix algebra and 2D rotations
– 3D rotation, Roll, Pitch, and Yaw
– Axis-angle representations
3. Geometry of Virtual Worlds 2
– Converting and multiplying rotations
– Homogeneous transforms
– The chain of viewing transforms
– Eye transforms
– Canonical view transform
– Viewport transform
4. Light and Optics
– Three interpretations of light
– Simple lenses
– Imaging properties of lenses
– Lens aberrations
– Optical system of eyes
5. Visual Physiology
– Sufficient resolution for Virtual Reality
– Light intensity
– Eye movements
– Eye movement issues for Virtual Reality
– Neuroscience of vision
6. Visual Perception
– Depth perception
– Motion perception
– Frame rates and displays
7. Tracking Systems
– Orientation tracking
– Tilt drift correction
– Yaw drift correction
– Tracking with a camera
– Perspective n-point problem
– Lighthouse approach
8. Visual Rendering
– Visual Rendering-Overview
– Shading models
– Pixel shading
– VR-specific problems
– Distortion shading
– Post-rendering image warp
– Physics and physiology
– Auditory localization
– Specialization and display
– Combining other senses
– System control
– Social interaction
– Evaluation of VR Systems Starts
– Causes of accidents
Feedback From Past Participants
This workshop helped us to introduce the 3D world with how to use in future purpose.
This workshop had knowledge about Virtual Reality and its purpose in various fields, Specially visualization in an attractive way.
The trainer guidance has helped us to take reasonable steps on how to apply in my organization and connect the 3D world or it also helps us to my team in create innovative Idea with the use of Virtual Reality.