Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE training) is used to calculate the productive time of manufacturing over the total available time for manufacturing. It helps to improve the manufacturing processes to increase production. The factors that are considered during OEE calculation are productivity, performance availability, and quality.
After going through OEE calculation and improvement Action training participants will understand and learn about:
- How to measure and improve Quality, performance, and availability.
- How the Productivity factors depend on the OEE to increase the Manufacturing
- Tools and Techniques to measure performance, availability, and quality.
Who Should Attend
- Plant Head
- Production Manager
- Process and Planning Manager
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Benefits of Attending
You know what the problem is, but you cannot solve it? The OEE technique will allow you to find the cause of low manufacturing productivity and helps to solve the problems.
OEE calculation and improvement Action training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Help to identify the problems and reduce the production of defective products.
- Maximize the productivity of the workforce.
- It helps to reduce the maintenance cost by noticing problems in the early stage.
- Eliminate the wastes and gives optimize production processes.
- Enhance the quality and performance of the machine.
1.Understanding the Power of (OEE)
– Factories: Effective Producers of Good Goods
– Factory Dynamics
– Total Effectiveness Equipment Performance (TEEP)
2.Learning the Basics of OEE Metrics
– Definitions of OEE Categories
– Data Collection Review
– Practice Production Report-Reconciliation and Loss Analysis
3.The Financial Aspects of OEE
– Factory Example: Base Case, Case B: Same Output, Improved OEE
– Case C: Full Factory, Improved OEE
– Case D: OEE Impact on Return On Assets (ROA)
– Case E: Higher OEE with the Same Sales, ROA
– Case F: Higher OEE, Selling Everything Produced, ROA
4.The People Factor
– The Most Important Resource: Actively Learning
– Motivated People, Group Centering Exercise Skills
– Interaction, Action, Observation, and Education
5.Priority and Decision Tool
– The Value Fulcrum
– Developing a Troubleshooting Guideline Decision Tree
6.Win-Win Maintenance/Equipment Shutdown Strategies
– Steps to Improve TEEP: A Case Study
– Shutdown Strategy Checklist
Feedback From Past Participants
“It helps to visualize and eliminate the equipment losses.”
“This workshop helped to identify what is the difference between theoretical process output and real process output.”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to identify methods and tools used to increase the manufacturing productivity.”