“Team Development” is the method in which the skills of each individual are enhanced by providing continuous feedback and make them ready for new challenges.
“Team Motivation” is the method in which the effort of each individual is measured and praise for their effort. It makes them motivated and more productive and efficient.
After going through Team Development and Motivation training participants will understand and learn about:
- Understanding the meaning of Team
- Learn about team Building process
- Understand how to identify team capabilities and scope of improvement
- Learn about Reporting Mechanism and Providing feedback to employees
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Sales and Purchase Managers
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Benefits of Attending
If team members having not sufficient skillset, then the team can not perform well and fail to achieve the project goal. For achieving project or organization goals, development and motivation of the team are needed.
Team Development and Motivation training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- Continuous feedback and support help to increase productivity and efficiency of the team and individual
- Defining the team goals and execute them as per planning is the very important part.
- The gap and hurdles within the team can be identified and removed
- Mutual trust and respect for one another and the team’s purpose
- A creative and flexible attitude to problem-solving with opportunities for everyone to express their ideas
1.Being a Team Leader
-Role of leadership
-Understanding differences between a leader and a manager
-Identifying a leader
-Vision, Defining a vision
-Analysing a situation
-Understanding the Team Composition
-Communicating Within Team
-Communicate and support the vision
-Gaining support and empowering team members.
3.Understand the Team Hurdles
-Transactional Analysis For Team Synergies
-Conflict Resolution Techniques
-Taking New Initiative – 7 Infrastructure Model for Successful New- Initiative
-Reporting Mechanism and Providing feedback to employees
4.Problem Solving With Team
-Team Engagement For Problem Solving
-Team Planning And Selecting The Right Team
-Work Allocation and Team Development by Understanding The Performance
-Maintaining Individual Respect
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helped us to identify the Team building process.”
“This workshop helped us to find and eliminate team hurdles .”
“The trainer guidance has helped us for right team planning and work allocation .”
“This workshop helped us to learn technique for developing creative and flexible attitude within the team
Know Your Trainer
B-tech from NIT Rourkela and PGDM from IIM Calcutta has 18 yrs. of experience in various Sector.
Area of Expertise include Operational Excellence, Strategy Development and execution, production & Quality, Leadership & Skill Development
Have conducted more than 400+ Training sessions on various Strategic, Process Improvement, Technical and behavioral topics and have trained more than 8000+ Managers/freshers/Students from various organizations/Colleges.