Industrial Revolution 5.0 is known as Industry 5.0 and is being evolved to focus on the personalized demand of customers. Industry 5.0 training provides computing power to the industry, which is to facilitate the digital manufacturing systems and is built to communicate with other systems.
Thus, with mass personalization, there is customer delight with higher value addition through Industry 5.0.
After going through “Industry 5.0” Strategic training participants will understand and learn about:
- Understand the concepts of smart sensors in the manufacturing industry.
- Learn about the smart materials applications in manufacturing.
- Understand the meaning of the Internet of everything.
- Learn about the applications of Holography & 5D printing.
Who Should Attend
- CEO, COO, CPO, CHRO, CTO
- All Senior Manager
- Operation and Supply Chain Manager
- ERP Professionals / Engineers
- Maintenance Manager
- PPC head and Engineers
- Management Representative
- Quality Manager
- NPD Managers
Benefits of Attending
Industry 5.0 allows customers to get products and services as per their specific requirements. This industrial revolution enables the industry to follow a proper manufacturing process to fulfil the concept of personalization by deploying artificial intelligence.
Industry 5.0 Strategic training workshop will offer the following benefits-
- To provide digital information for competitive and corporate strategy.
- Identify the barriers and challenges and be ready to address these during the implementation of Industry 5.0.
- Useful for manufacturing industries to produce goods as per the customer expectations.
- Valuate the present system and develop a deep understanding of how Industrial Revolution 5.0 will help them in Organizational Performance.
2. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Additive Manufacturing
– Introduction to Additive Manufacturing
– Design Optimization for Additive Manufacturing
– Different techniques and Material trends in Additive Manufacturing
– Case Study on Additive Manufacturing
3. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Autonomous Robot
– Introduction to Collaborative robot Co-bots
– Controlled Robot to Collaborative Robots Co-bot
– Application of co-bots in welding
– Assembly & material handling operations
– Simulation of Autonomous Robot
– Case Study
4. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Artificial Intelligence
– What is a digital intelligent system
– Learn about Machine Learning
– Understand NLP-Natural Language Processing
– What is AI-First Strategy and global trends, Case Studies
5. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0:Augmented Reality
– What is Augmented Reality
– Virtuality Continuum
– How AR is changing the user experience
– Application of AR in an industrial environment
– Future trends in AR
– Introduction to Mixed reality
– Microsoft Holo Lens
– Google Glass
– AR/ VR in the digital factory
6. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0:Big Data & BlockChain
– What is Big Data and Big Data Analytics
– Characteristics of Big Data
– Use of Big Data in Digitization of Manufacturing
– Application of Big Data across Industry and Sectors
– Challenges in Big Data applications
– Blockchain & its applications in supply chain & material tracking
– Concept of Cryptocurrency Bit-Coin & IOTA
7. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: IOT
– What is the Industrial Internet of things (IIOT)
– 7 Principles of IoT
– Standardization for IoT–ISA 95
– LoRaWAN & its application in Digital factories
– Enterprise asset management EAM for predictive maintenance & worker safety
8. Building Blocks of Industry 4.0: Simulation
– Introduction to Simulation
– Concept of Digital Twin in the digital factory
– Using Simulation for prototype development
– Lifecycle Management of product & other business decisions
– Case Study
9. Robotics Process Automation (RPA) in Digital Factory
– What is RPA
– How it can change the way HR & Finance work in a digital factory
– Introduction to Task Bots
– Meta Bots & IQ Bots
– How to identify the process to be automated through RPA
10. Building Blocks of Digitalization in Manufacturing: Industrial Cyber Security
– Introduction to Industrial Cyber Security and IEC 62443
– Understanding Different Discussion on Recent Major Industrial Cyber Security Attack
– Responsibility for making a safe & secure system.
11. Making Blue-Print for Industry 4.0
– Industry 4.0 Vision 2020
– Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat and GAP analysis for competition and Innovation
– Redefining Your strategy for Industry 4.0 Deploying Strategy Map
– Identifying Enablers and projects
– Understanding key features of ISA 95 Standard
12. Possible Future Factories: Various Case Scenarios
– Case 1: Components as Information Carriers
– Case 2: Efficient Production
– Case 3: Additive Manufacturing
– Case 4: Digital Warehousing Operations
– Case 5: Servitization of Manufacturing
Feedback From Past Participants
Our approach toward Quality has changed a lot. The results are visible when the OEM customers appreciated our quality rating.
This session is highly recommended for all manages to develop a more structured approach towards quality.
The real-time examples shared by the trainer are very useful as we could relate to what we were doing back in our company.