Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Training
“ESG” is the non-financial, sustainability-related area of corporate decision-making and responsibility. Where “E” refers to environmental issues –such as pollution, efficient use of natural resources, and greenhouse emissions–that companies face due to their business activities.“S“ refers to social issues like word-related wellbeing and security, item wellbeing, common freedoms, and social responsibility.
“G” alludes to corporate administration and initiative, including corporate reason, the privileges and portrayal of investors and other stakeholders, and executives.
After going through ESG Strategic training participants will understand and learn about:
- Importance of ESG Framework & Challenges When Adopting ESG Frameworks.
- Manage the risks associated with ESG-related issues.
- Apply strong maintainability research, including ESG quality, CO2 examination and so forth
- Plan maintainability systems and incorporate ESG rules into corporate design
- Importance of Managing Environmental, Social and Governance Risk.
- Minimizing Environmental, Social and Governance Risk.
Who Should Attend
- MD, CEO, CXOs
- Senior Managements
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Finance Managers
- Safety Managers
- Research and Development Engineers
Benefits of Attending
ESG is one of the most highly requested training programs in the market, and implementation of ESG in your organization will provide insight into how to look at corporate pressures & partner assumptions and their effect on hazard recognizable proof and business achievement.
Environmental, Social & Governance Strategic training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- ESG lead sustainability in your organization. It will help to assess, identify, & manage opportunities and risks from a sustainability perspective
- ESG adopts a strategic stakeholder engagement approach
- By the execution of ESG, we can measure an organization’s current position comparative with financial backer goals of incorporation, qualities, and effect in the space of administration over natural and social contexts.
- Create, carry out, screen, and convey Sustainability and ESG systems and drives
- Improve sustainability performance, organizational profile, and competitiveness
- Adequately reveal authoritative procedures, material issues, effects, and execution
Introduction of ESG
-Overview of ESG
-What are the ESG Criteria
-Strongest ESG Propositions
-Weakest ESG Propositions
-Why ESG is Required
Environmental, Social & Governance Framework
-Introduction of ESG Framework
-Significance of ESG Framework
-Challenges during the Adoption of ESG Frameworks
-Different types of ESG Frameworks
-Different types of Ratings in ESG
Details of ESG Reporting
-Introduction of ESG Reporting
-Disclosure of the ESG
Details of ESG Reporting (Cont’d)
-Process Involved in ESG
-Significance of ESG Reporting
-Sustainability Reporting Frameworks in ESG
-Key Performance Indicators of ESG
-Required Regulations of ESG
ESG in Indian Context
-Indian Legislation and ESG
-Business Responsibility Report (BRR) of ESG
-Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report (BRSR)
-Summary of Disclosures and Principles
Survey Reports of the ESG
Case Studies & Examples
Feedback From Past Participants
“This ESG Training provided an insight into the concept of ESG”
“This ESG Training is outstanding with great content quality and a trainers voice that keeps you engaged”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to take reasonable steps on how to apply it in my organization”
“Gave practical insights into how to analyze ESG and its impact on long term value creation by businesses”