Kaizen Training Program | Kaizen Certification
Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) is a technique in which all employees at all levels of a company work together to achieve regular, incremental improvements to the manufacturing process.
In other words, it combines the collective talents within a company to create a powerful engine for improvement
After going through Kaizen Approach & Implementation Technique training participants will understand and learn about:
- Learn how to improve productivity by continuous improvement.
- Understand how to minimize waste by continuous improvement.
- Learn how to improve quality.
- Understand how to engage the workforce.
- How to eliminate unnecessary waste.
- Why kaizen implementation is necessary.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Safety Coordinators
- Safety Specialists
- Safety Managers
- Loss Control Managers
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Benefits Of Attending
Every organization looks for things that can be improved. Minor changes leads to major benefits in quality, efficiency, as well as employee & customer satisfaction. Kaizen methodology can provide these benefits and improve overall performance of organization.
These are the following key benefits of Kaizen :
- Improve Quality
- Reduce Inventory
- Shorten the Production Line
- Improve Manpower Productivity
- Reduce Space
- Reduce Machine Downtime
- Reduce Leadtime
1. Ice Breaking Game
– Introduction Kaizen
2. Developing a Kaizen Map
– How to identify
– AoI (Area of Improvement)
– 7 Aspects of Identifying AoI
3. Structuring the Kaizen Proposal
– Different Approach
– Technical (Quality)
– Process Improvement (Efficiency)
– Financial (Cost Reduction
4. Kaizen Template
– Temperature Measurement
– Writing a Kaizen proposal
– Conducting Cost-Benefit Analysis
– Team Sharing & Brain Storming to Improve Draft Kaizen
5. Presenting the Kaizen
– The 7 Step Approach
– The Kaizen Presentation Skill to Senior Management
– Evaluating the Kaizen (Areas to focus when reviewing Kaizen
6. Executing Kaizen
– Approach-Developing the Blue Print
– Convincing the internal customer
– Creating Ownership of Kaizen
– Observe and Report Success
– Horizontal Deployment
7. Supporting Tools for Kaizen
– Poke Yoke &Mistake Proofing
– Simple & Low-Cost Kaizen
– Utilising Gravity
– Friction -The 5 Elements
8. Summary, Q&A and Conclusion
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helped us to improve productivity and quality.
“This workshop had the knowledge to eliminate unnecessary waste.”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to implement the kaizen technique successfully.”