Cost Reduction by Lean Manufacturing
Lean manufacturing principles can reduce manufacturing costs by increasing labor productivity, cutting production throughput times, reducing inventories, and cutting errors and scrap by as much as half.
It characterizes all activities as either value-added or non-value-added with the focus on eliminating non-value-added activities (wastes).
After going through Cost reduction by Lean Manufacturing training participants will understand and learn about:
- How to reduce cost using lean manufacturing.
- Creating conditions for improving product quality.
- Building in quality at each stage of production.
- Motivating all workers towards continuous improvement.
- How to establish streamline and smooth operation flow.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources
- Safety Coordinators
- Safety Specialists
- Safety Managers
- Loss Control Managers
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
Benefits Of Attending
Lean manufacturing is all about optimizing processes and eliminating waste. This is a Japanese concept and in this concept we have to find waste in our process and cut it out and the process will become lean.
Cost reduction by Lean Manufacturing training workshop will offer following benefits:
- Improve Quality and Visual Management.
- Increase efficiency and easy to manage any process.
- Manpower and space Optimization.
- Continuous improvement.
- Problem Elimination and on-time delivery .
- Safer Work Environment.
- Improved employee morale.
- Empowerment of employees.
1. Wastology and Genesis of Waste
– To understand different Waste Creating Situation
– Behavioral aspect of Lean
– Make organization ready for Lean Solutions
2. Preparation for Lean
– Work Place Management
– 5S & Visual Management as the basis of Lean Implementation
3. Waste Reduction in Material Movement
– Arrow Diagram to identify waste in material movement in operation
– Participants will make
group, select a project/area for exercise
4. Waste Reduction in Human Activities in Daily
– Operation Analysis Table to see human work & waste in operations
– Participants will practice the tool for selected project / area
5. Waste reduction in Material + Man + Machine
– Standard Work Chart to combine Material + Man
– Machine work and waste
6. Principle for Motion Economy
– Standard Techniques to improve Lean by Ergonomics
7. How to Conduct a Lean Audit
– Comprehensive Waste Finding Checklist to visualize waste
Feedback From Past Participants
“This workshop helped us to Improve Quality and Visual Management.”
“This workshop helped to reduce cost using lean manufacturing.”
“The trainer guidance has helped us to establish streamline and smooth operation flow.”