“TPM” is used for the systematic maintenance of the equipment/machines as per requirement. It helps to Improve equipment lifetime and Durability. Also to Prevent accidents, Breakdown, and Slow Production, TPM play a very important role. It maximizes the operational efficiency of the equipment.
After going through Total Productive Maintenance participants will understand and learn about:
- Understand how to prevent Breakdowns and Accidents.
- Learn how to find out the Defects and prevent small stops or Slow running
- Learn how to maximize the operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Understand the principle and strategy of office TPM
Who Should Attend
- Plant Head
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
Benefits of Attending
The causes of losses and accidents are mainly machine or equipment failure. This failure can be prevented by maintaining the machines and equipment. TPM helps to prevent various machines failure and provide a safe work environment.
Total Productive Maintenance training workshop will offer the following benefits:
- We can stop accidents, low production by continuous, routing, and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- All level workers have basic knowledge of maintenance to prevent the machine from breakdown.
- Provide a safer workplace by removing potential health and safety risks.
- Operators know more about their machine and they have “ownership” of their equipment
- Production time is not affected due to slow running or small stops
– TPM Philosophy
– Introduction to TPM, TPM Organization
– House of TPM. Purpose and outcome of pillars
– History of TPM, Difference between TQM & TPM
– Why TPM required?
– Benefit of TPM Implementation, Goal of TPM, Target of TPM
2.Individual Improvement( Kobetsu Kaizen )
– Introduction, Right way to select a Project Team, Man-Machine Chart
– Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
– Definition of 16 Major Losses, Loss Analysis methodology
– How to set Improvement Themes and Targets, result in an assessment
– Prevent Recurrence
3.Autonomous Maintenance ( Jishu Hozen )
– Introduction, Practical steps to Autonomous Maintenance, Machine Ownership
– Concept of Model Machine, Jishu Hozen Diagnosis System, Initial Cleaning
– Strategy for Abnormalities Management (Red Tag & Blue Tagging concept)
– Steps for Identify Source of Contamination (SOC) identification Hard to access area (HTTA) identification General Inspection, CLIT, Standardization.
4.Planned Maintenance ( Keikaku Hozen )
– Introduction, Evaluation of Equipment and Understanding Current Condition
– Restoration of Deterioration and Improvement of Weak Points
– Establish Periodic Maintenance System
– Establish Predictive Maintenance System
– Evaluation & Establishment of Keikaku Hozen
– Failure Analysis Flow.
5.Quality Maintenance (Hinshitsu Hozen )
– Introduction, Process Capability Mapping
– 7QC Tools, Strategy for Investigation of the process where the defect occurs
– The concept for Survey & Analysis of 4M Condition, QA Matrix
– Analysis of items with the unconfirmed condition, Defect Cause Analysis
– Improvement of 4M defect, Process Point Analysis
– Component Part Function Analysis
– Determination of standard values for inspection, PM Analysis
– Quality Maintenance Matrix, X-type M-Q Matrix
6.Education & Training (Upgrading Operation and Maintenance Skill)
– Introduction, Education System Chart, Skill Trainer, Skill Education
– Checking Level of Understanding, Skill Evaluation
– Strategy for Upgrading Maintenance Skills
– Strategy for Upgrading Operation Skills
7.Development Management (Initial Phase for Product & Equipment )
– Product: Product Planning, Basic Design, Detailed Design
– Production Design, Production Preparation
– Phase-wise Diagnosis Auditing System
– Standard Diagnosis Check sheet.
– Equipment: Implementation Plan, Initial Phase Production
8.Safety, Health, and Environment Management System
– Eliminates potential health and safety risks
– Quick reporting of any unsafe condition of the machine
– Standard Practices for Safety Audit
– Safety Targets the goal of an accident-free workplace
– HIRA Tools, Effective non-conformity events analysis
– Work Instruction Sheet, Abnormality Anticipation and Judgment Training
– Disaster Prevention plan, Emergency Handling Standards
– Introduction, Extended TPM, Administrative Losses
– Improved administrative operation, Red Tag Strategy
– Green Strategy, Filing Procedures, Maintenance Control Standards
– 4 Level of Diagnosis Strategy, Administrative function optimization SWS Investigation
– From-To Analysis, Managing Improvement Projects
10.Thorough Implementation and Continuous Improvement of TPM
– TPM Sustenance Strategy, PQCDSM Theme
– Concept TPM KPIs, Managing KPIs, TPM Dashboard
Feedback From Past Participants
Our approach toward Quality has changed a lot. The results are visible when the OEM customers appreciated our quality rating.
This session is highly recommended for all manages to develop a more structured approach towards quality.
The real-time examples shared by the trainer are very useful as we could relate to what we were doing back in our company.