TRIZ is a powerful methodology for enhancing innovation and creativity, solving practical problems and building new technologies for large and small corporate environments. TRIZ helps organizations to generate more solutions of higher quality in less time. It also improves the scope and strength of the intellectual property.
- How psychological inertia can affect problem solving and innovation.
- Create a function model of a system to identify contradictions and resolve them.
- Identify and define problems in terms of contradictions.
- Successfully solve problems using the Contradiction Matrix Theory, Separation Principles, and the System Approach.
- Eliminate rather than live with contradictions
- How to use key TRIZ concepts including:
Zones of Conflict – Contradictions and Tradeoffs – Functional Analysis-System Constraints – The Ideal Final Result & Ideality – Utilisation of Invisible and Idle Resources.
Who Should Attend
Design and Development Managers
Business Process Engineer
Strategic / Problem Solving Managers
Benefits of Attending
TRIZ includes a practical methodology, tool sets, a knowledge base, and model-based technology for generating innovative solutions for problem-solving.
TRIZ presents a systematic approach for understanding and defining challenging problems: difficult problems require an inventive solution, and TRIZ provides a range of strategies and tools for finding these inventive solutions
The central purpose of TRIZ-based analysis is to systematically apply the strategies and tools to find superior solutions that overcome the need for a compromise or trade-off between the two elements
The three primary objectives:
1. Problems and solutions are repeated across industries and sciences. By classifying the “contradictions” (see later) in each problem, you can predict good creative solutions to that problem.
2. Patterns of technical evolution tend to be repeated across industries and sciences.
3. Creative innovations often use scientific effects outside the field where they were developed.
Introduction to TRIZ / TIPS
Need for Innovation, Typical Approaches of Innovation, TRIZ-a systematic approach to problem solving
The Basic Findings of TRIZ
Understand The ideal System, Engineering Conflicts and The Resources in a System
Fundamental Principles of TRIZ
Overcoming Psychological Inertia
The Tools of TRIZ -1
Systems Conflicts Elimination
The Contradiction Matrix
40 Inventive Principles
The Tools of TRIZ -2
Algorithm for Inventive Problem Solving (Problem formulation & Ideal Final Result
Technical or physical contradictions
Eliminating the Contradictions
Laws of Technical Systems Evolution
Technological Forecasting using S-Curves , Predicting Future Product Development
Application of TRIZ
Direct Evolution: Basis of Direct Evolution, Main Postulates of Direct Evolution
Anticipatory Failure Determination: Steps in Anticipatory Failure Determination, AFD Applications
Feature Transfer or Alternate System/Hybrid System Second Primary Function, Hybrid of Two Systems
Patent And TRIZ
3 Essentials of Patents: novel , non-obvious , useful/low cost
Feedback From Past Participants
1- Leading Ride Control Manufacturer
2- Leading Automotive HVAC Manufacturer
3- Automotive Gear Manufacturer
4- India’s Largest Jewelry Manufacturer
5- Medical Diagnostic Equip Manufacturer
6- Leading Electric Vehicle Manufacturer
Know Your Trainer
B Tech from IIT Roorkee, PGDM from IIM Calcutta and is an Ex IES officer with intensive experience in various sector. He is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
He has helped manufacturing companies turn-around by implementing Manufacturing Excellence through Lean, Six Sigma, Mfg Strategy, and New Product Development & Breakthrough Innovation
He is a passionate reader and has the inclination to solve complex business.