MANUFACTURING SYSTEM AUDIT
Auditing Services | Process Audit | Process Consulting
Implementation of Audit
Manufacturing Audit is one of the most important parts of the manufacturer as an efficient audit reduces the cost. The primary purpose of a Manufacturing Audit is to identify the capability of the manufacturing system deployed at the customer end because of any inherent inefficiency in the development of a good Quality Management System, Lean Manufacturing, TPM, and other manufacturing systems.
Through these manufacturing audits, we try to identify wastes and losses related to Lean, TPM, and other manufacturing execution systems deployed at the customer end.
Based on our manufacturing audit and finding we suggest and implement a system along with customers to minimize waste and losses to zero.
Tetrahedron has 8+ yrs of experience in Manufacturing Audit 50+ projects (Quality Management System), helps manufacturing companies implement Energy Audit, required to achieve the following 6 business with Quality Management System, Lean Management System, Supplier Management System, Safety Management System, Workplace Ergonomics.
Types of Manufacturing Audit
- Safety Management System Audit: It’s a systematic examination of adherence to the workplace safety management system(ISO 45001:2018) in a particular organization.
- Quality Management System Audit: It’s a systematic examination of adherence to a quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) in a particular organization.
- Energy Management System Audit: It’s a systematic examination of adherence to the energy management system (ISO 50001:2018) in a particular organization.
- Lean Audit: It’s a systematic examination of adherence to standard lean practices of the manufacturing workmen in a particular organization.
- Supplier Audit: It’s a systematic & combined examination of adherence to the system in the direction of quality, safety, workplace ergonomics, lean practices, and energy.
- Workplace Ergonomics Audit: It’s a systematic examination of adherence to the right ergonomics practices and workstation designing (ISO 6385:2016) in a particular organization.
Manufacturing Audit Detailed Approach
♦ Occupational Health & Safety Audit Report Sharing
♦ OH & Finding Presentation
♦ Awareness of Safety Tools like HIRA Accident/Incident Investigation LOTO
♦ Ergonomics Gap Audit Report Sharing
♦ Financial Audit of OFIS
♦ Audit Findings Presentation
♦ Best Ergonomics Practices Training
♦ NO NVA Identified
♦ Lean Audit Report Sharing
♦ Financial Analysis of OFIS
Benefits of Manufacturing Audit
Get your organization audited with us
(Leading Door & Windows Manufacturer (Rudrapur))
Challenges: (Before Tetrahedron)
- High Energy Cost
- 40% Machine Breakdown due to air pressure down
Tetrahedron conducted a Level 3 energy audit on the plant set up. Tetrahedron energy expert identify the inefficient devices which are consuming more energy and suggested the energy efficient devices.
- 30% Energy consumption cost reduced
- 12 new energy efficient pump implemented
- Training done on Energy Management System
Quality Management System Audit
(Leading Sole Manufacturer (Noida))
Challenges: (Before Tetrahedron)
- No QMS awareness among the employee
- No standard templates were followed
- No Proactive quality tool like PFMA was developed
Tetrahedron conducted the initial QMS gap audit .Shared the findings with the management and staff team. TMS QMS Consultant trained the team on Process FMEA tool and developed jointly with the team, and helped the team to identify the potential failure mode of the sole.
- Training and hand holding for PFMEA development
- 50+ Non-conformance points, 150+ observation & 30 Opportunities points identified
- Trained employee on each clauses of the QMS
What is a Manufacturing Audit?
A Manufacturing Audit is an inspection of a manufacturing process to identify opportunities for improvement or it’s a way to assess whether current manufacturing processes are up to the mark.
What are the benefits of quality audits?
Improved quality of products
Improved supplier relationships
A more streamlined and effective manufacturing process overall
What are the types of audits in the manufacturing industry?
A system audit assesses the company’s manufacturing processes as a whole. This is ideal if you take a more general and broad approach when auditing your business.
Process audits are conducted to assess how well your company’s processes are being carried out. This is usually done on a specific process or group of processes.
Lastly, product audits look at the products themselves to see if they meet quality standards. This is ideal if you focus on a specific product or group of products.
What do you audit in a manufacturing company?
We inspect the manufacturing processes to determine the competency in factory performances and supplement the existing quality control methods effectively.
Why do I need audit services for my business?
It ensures that the factory performances reflect the quality standards that are required to be followed by the factory workers.
Unravel inaccuracy or mismanagement so that spaces of development could be recognized beforehand
The consistency of the daily procedures in the plant can be revealed; this helps in breaking through static behaviors and embracing innovation that supercharges factory performances and profitability.
Factory employees and managers can reinforce the existing correct actions that they already performing.